Spectrix effects

Moderator: ProductDiscussion/SSDandDRAM

Post Reply
TheInvoker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Spectrix effects

Post by TheInvoker » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:54 pm

is it possbile to add some delay between sticks?

Today i tried the ram (unfortunately not personally) and i din't see anything to create effects with delay but i saw some video where i see something similar to what i like

Here one stick changes colors first,then the one on its left,etc etc.....this is what i mean with "delay between sticks"
Can you tell me which effect is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktDGi6yUIGw

and then another one,my favourite
It seems each stick is set to color shift but they are not syncronized. the delay creates an horizontal wave
https://youtu.be/g3znbj_MQEc?t=1m10s
User avatar
ByteMyAscii
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by ByteMyAscii » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 am

Most RGB components nowadays are supporting the software that comes from the manufacturer of an RGB capable motherboard.
That is worth looking at.
I have no such motherboard, so I can't say what any one wiil or will not provide.
TheInvoker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by TheInvoker » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Yes i know.
I know that Spectrix can be controlled by every software (even Asrock) but what i don't know is how i can reproduce some effects i see in those video.

Unfortunately noone is helping me.
Resellers doesn't know how to use it,they just sell things
There are not enough video on youtube
So i was hoping someone from XPG could help me.
User avatar
xpg_paul
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Taiwan

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by xpg_paul » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:55 am

TheInvoker wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm
Yes i know.
I know that Spectrix can be controlled by every software (even Asrock) but what i don't know is how i can reproduce some effects i see in those video.

Unfortunately noone is helping me.
Resellers doesn't know how to use it,they just sell things
There are not enough video on youtube
So i was hoping someone from XPG could help me.
Hi TheInvoker

Sorry for the late response~
The "delay between sticks" is because the RGB lighting is in default setting but you will be able to control each individual lights.
Also, you can select different lighting effects by choosing different setting, this way there shouldn't be any delay problem.
Hope this help.
TheInvoker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by TheInvoker » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 pm

but i really like the delay so i was just hoping it wasn't a random thing but something i could set.
Let's say i have 2 sticks and i want to set breathing effect. Is it possible to not sync them? i don't want them to "breathe" at the same time but one just after the other.

what is the "default setting" you mentioned? you mean the defaul effect (static,breathing,color shift,rainbow,etcetc) or a different thing?
User avatar
xpg_paul
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Taiwan

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by xpg_paul » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 am

TheInvoker wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:12 pm
but i really like the delay so i was just hoping it wasn't a random thing but something i could set.
Let's say i have 2 sticks and i want to set breathing effect. Is it possible to not sync them? i don't want them to "breathe" at the same time but one just after the other.

what is the "default setting" you mentioned? you mean the defaul effect (static,breathing,color shift,rainbow,etcetc) or a different thing?
Default Setting means that you don't control the lighting effects by using the RGB Sync App.
However, you won't be able to control the lighting as you said ~
TheInvoker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by TheInvoker » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm

as i thought. ok.
your RAM remains the best looking around but the effects available could be improved

another question,about effects

i noticed that the available preset effects are the same as Asus Aura Sync
Using the ram with MSI Mystic Light (compatible) i would also new effects from MSI or not?
User avatar
xpg_paul
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Taiwan

Re: Spectrix effects

Post by xpg_paul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:48 am

TheInvoker wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:37 pm
as i thought. ok.
your RAM remains the best looking around but the effects available could be improved

another question,about effects

i noticed that the available preset effects are the same as Asus Aura Sync
Using the ram with MSI Mystic Light (compatible) i would also new effects from MSI or not?
Yes,it should be compatible with MSi Mystic
Attachments
擷取.JPG
擷取.JPG (29.94 KiB) Viewed 7811 times
D41_PK_black1.jpg
D41_PK_black1.jpg (43.55 KiB) Viewed 7811 times
Post Reply