I'm disappointed

Moderator: ProductDiscussion/SSDandDRAM

TheInvoker

I'm disappointed

Post by TheInvoker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 pm

So at then i bought the D41 and the first look is amazing but then 2 big issues,but i'll talk only about one of them here,and i'll leep testing the second one (Mystic light compatibility)

So the disappontment comes from the fact that i can't set the WHITE color!!!! this is impossibile. White can be chosen only in STATIC effect and the main problem is that even choosing white,the ram doesn't appear to be white at all. they become pink. very bright pink but it's not white. just on the side of the ram i have my AIO set in white and the difference is huge. Tomorrow i'll take a picture and i'll post it here. i hope i can show you the difference.

So the qeustion here is. i am just unlucky that i have received bugged RAM or you confirm that WHITE color is not present in the settings?
TheInvoker

Re: I'm disappointed

Post by TheInvoker » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 pm

On the left we have white....ram are a mix between pink and orange.
I can assure you that in persone the difference is even bigger.
xpg_paul

Post by xpg_paul » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 am

TheInvoker wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 pm

On the left we have white....ram are a mix between pink and orange.
I can assure you that in persone the difference is even bigger.
Hi TheInvoker,
Really sorry for the late response due to some technical issue~
Regarding your concern about how to set the White color, please try to follow up below example and see if you can set up White color.
1. Please install XPG RGB Sync App software
2. Select the lighting effect you prefer
2.1 Click the spot (see below step 1)
2.2 Drag to your prefer color (see below step 2)
2.3 Click Step 3 in order to across all devices (see below step 3)
2.4 Click Apply and wait 2~3 seconds (see below step 4)
Attachments
擷取.JPG
擷取.JPG (31.34 KiB) Viewed 4720 times
TheInvoker

Post by TheInvoker » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 am

i know how to change color.
the problem is that i can't get a good white. The color always tends to red. When i select Blu (deep blu) i get violet,so i can't even have a good dark blu. when i select yellow i get orange.
The problem seems to be the white/transparent plastic on the ram. it seems to be "red" so the light that passes throught it,it's not the same i select in the software

Seller said it's because of Red armor,so i'll change with Titanium and check but i doubt it will work

There is also another bad thing about the software. the screenshot you made (with the triangle where i can select the white) is only for static and breathing effects,but i can't set white for wave or comet (and others)
You should also improve the interface. it's annoying when i want to change individual leds. i should be able to see all the leds without having to scroll on the right. put each module on a row and allow to copy and past colors or at least store recent custom colors.